CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, February 06, 2004

-yawns- damn tired. gonna go for the ngee ann poly open house later. maybe will see joseph and jessy there. hahahAa.

i think my sis is damn paranoid. she saw me yesterday and the first thing she said was "you cut your hair again?!"....... crazy. as if its not short enough. i just styled it a different way. and not too long ago, when i just had my recent hair cut.. my sis insisted that i re-colored my hair.. but i was just denying it to them cos i was afraid they'll scold me.. like.. errr? no?

okay. gotta rush down from ngee ann to town later to meet evelyn. shopping!! for her and not me. -nods- i wont buy a single thing. i promise.

and at night i'm gonna watch last life in the universe.. with cat and amy. i think? haha. shall see.. either that or mustafa. but 3 girls going there alone damn boring.

i think i've been too paranoid for my own good. its not looking good. not at all.. hrrm.

im feeling so slack-ish today i just feel like wearing flip flops out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home